WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CALL BEST CLEANUP?
Below is a step by step guide of what to expect when BEST CLEANUP arrives on site for an emergency
After the call...
BEST CLEANUP arrives on site, evaluates damage and gives you scope of work. The owner/agent calls his/her insurance agent to file a claim and inform the insurance agent that BEST CLEANUP has evaluated the site and began scope of work.
Property owner is given a work agreement to sign and BEST CLEANUP begins mitigation.
Emergency mitigation begins
• Removal of excess water
• Emergency Demo. (some structural materials such as; drywall, carpet , insulation, flooring, ect. may be unsalvageable)
• Control spread of contaminants, (quarentine contaminated areas)
• Basic clean up and declutter of affected areas
• Set up of drying equipment and/or air filtration equipment
Drying & Repairs
•Removal of unsalvageble materials
• Moisture map drying progress
• Property is dried
• All equipment is removed from property
Billing and Finals Repairs
•Property owner is ONLY responsible for their deductible on an insurance covered loss and repairing cause of loss.
• BEST CLEANUP sets up meeting between repairs estimator and property owner to review repair scope of work
• BEST CLEANUP writes estimate within 2 business days and sends to adjuster for approval * Depending on severity of loss
• BEST CLEANUP gets approved pricing from adjuster
• Property owner signs contract
• Property owner and BEST CLEANUP make selections for flooring, paint, cabinets, etc.
• BEST CLEANUP begins repair